Workers in Toronto Poisoned by Carbon Monoxide, 1 Seriously Ill

Workers in Toronto Poisoned by Carbon Monoxide, 1 Seriously Ill

3 Toronto workers were taken to the hospital after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide. One worker is in serious condition and the other two are stable. Toronto Fire Services are continuing to investigate the source of the gas leak. #COLeak #GTA #Toronto 😷🚒🚑 3 trabajadores de Toronto fueron llevados al hospital luego de exponerse a altos niveles de monóxido de carbono. Un trabajador está en estado serio y los otros dos están estables. Los Servicios de Bomberos de Toronto continúan investigando la fuente del escape de gas. #COFuga #GTA #Toronto 😷🚒🚑
Back to blog

Spanglish™ For Business

Join our Business Membership program today and unlock the full potential of your brand within the vibrant Spanglish community.

Featured Spanglish Collection

1 of 8